Thursday, March 19, 2009

goodbye

Goodbye
My eyes seek out yours
I crave to see you
I can’t help my attachment
I know it’s foolish;
I know it can’t be done
But can you stop me from dreaming?
I wish. Because if I
Didn’t dream, my heart
Could be whole right now
And yet it’s worth the tears
The sobs that wrench my heart in two
It’s worth every stab
Every crack inside me
I love you
You’ll always be mine
Even without a hair to remember
You by; a picture, a real name
I have my memories forever
For I’ll never forget
I’ll always cherish what brief time we had
Before they pulled you away
And me, so unaware
That I didn’t get the chance
Luck chose to side against me,
So I never got to say
Goodbye

dedicated to the filly – my filly.
Sold March, 2009.
I
’ll never see you again…
Good luck. You deserve a perfect life. I wish I could’ve given it to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © 2009 TBK's Barn Life

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika