Tuesday, April 14, 2009

impatience

First off, about the new layout: I’ve set up a poll, so I’ll let that determine which layout I end up using. If you care about the look of my humble blog, check it out. It’s to the right on the sidebar. I’m going to keep it up there until May 2, at 12 00 AM – that is, one minute after it’s May 1, at 11 59 PM. *laughs* Anyway, let me know what you think.

Bonnie came over yesterday – it was fun. We went to the park for about an hour and a half, and then went on the path that connects to the park and freaked ourselves out for around another 30 minutes. Afterwards, we came inside and goofed off and took the dogs out, and finally watched a little Desperate Housewives.
My mom was hesitant to watch it, since it would mean we’d go to bed late, but I convinced her with my sparkling personality. Yes, I did it. I made Jill play a sound on her computer. *cue applause* So my persuasive ways went something like this:

“So, mom! I think we should watch Desperate Housewives.” –me
“Um... I’m not sure...” –mom
“...Oh! One second. -rushes over to Jill’s computer- -fiddles with it- -mutters incoherently to said Jill-” –me
“What are you doing?” –bonnie (xD)
“Shh! No! Go away! ...Okay. -runs back to stand in frnot of my mom-” –me
“So, mom! I think we should watch Desperate Housewives.”
cue “ta-da!” music sounding from Jill’s computer
“-laughing- Okay, set it up!”
(click here to hear the same sound! © Windows)

Aren’t I amazing? Aren’t I fantastic? It’s true; I won’t even bother to deny it. That moment was one of the best quick-thinking-humor moments in my life. I hold it dearly in my heart. *cue dramatic sigh*
Word of the day: cue! Just in case you were wondering.

The reason I’m writing is to steam off a lot some of the impatient energy I’ve been building up. You see, Bonnie’s cousins were in town last week, so I couldn’t have my lesson. Ergo, could not pester Laura about the filly. Ergo, she may have forgotten. It takes all of my self control not to grab the phone and call, even though it’s 12 37 AM. But, god, I just miss her so, so much. It’s hard for me to understand that other people don’t seem to get, just from looking at me, the pain in my eyes. Although in science class, the new girl – Courtnie, she’s insanely annoying. I’ll probably talk about her at one point – has been looking at me like I’m kind of weird.
Then again, I might be seeing things just to satisfy myself. That isn’t to say that other people haven’t noticed – Courtnie is just kind of obvious about it. Although, again, I may be seeing things. *shrug*

Anyway, Mrs. Ryan will be speaking, and it’ll be about something insanely boring – who would think forensic science could amount to so much speaking?! I think Mrs. Ryan would be a great college professor. Whoops, got off-track... Well, I’ll be sort of, um, zoning out (^^;), and I’ll start thinking of the filly (big surprise), and I’ll suddenly find myself starting at the gray table with a look of grief on my face. At least, that’s how I think I look. It’s certainly how I feel.

My lesson is tomorrow. I’m going to ask Laura about the filly, and the woman who might own her. Wish me luck that she remembered! I’ll need all the luck I can get. Thanks a lot, you guys – anyone who’s ever read this blog. It’s so completely comforting to have people supporting me, or thinking I’m crazy for getting myself so involved in situations that really don’t need to include me. So... thanks. It really does mean loads. –love, tbk
p.s.
Today – err, yesterday – is/was the 4-month “birthday” of barn life. *laughs* I didn’t even notice!

written from my laptop, finished 12 49 AM [Wed, April 15, 2009]

1 comments:

sophie said...

Hey snother great post!!

I really love the new layout it's so pretty :))

Glad you had a good time at the park, and lol at your persuasion skills haha :)

keep it up!

http://parisisburningg.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 

  © 2009 TBK's Barn Life

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika