Sunday, March 29, 2009

feeling creative

^^; To those of you who saw the previous, now deleted post, sorry about the rumpus that was caused. A friendship ended, but I’m okay; all of that kind of made me see the light of some… things.

I’ve been feeling creative this evening; probably because I’m so happy about seeing my mom again tomorrow (she went to Virginia for a week, and it was “spring break”, apparently, so I’ve been at my dad’s for seven whole days. Ugh). I’m feeling very light right now. But, then again, working with silvers, grays, blacks, and whites, always makes me feel… cleansed. *shrug*
I made this in Photoshop while fiddling with some new brushes. I downloaded these scenery ones from Midnightstouch and I randomly started scribbling with one, which made a cool, charcoal…y… background. I added the tree (also midnightstouch), and this cat pic I’ve always admired but could never really find a use for on dA. © Dragarta, by the way. The moon brush I downloaded from brusheezy.com. Let me know what you think.
Looking at it now, I think it symbolizes loss, and, taking that cleansed feeling into consideration, renewal/rebirth. Becoming okay with my situation. Does that mean I’ll ever stop hoping and scheming to see my the filly until every last freaking miniscule chance is gone? Hell no!

tbks barnlife gray copy

Lastly, I found this poem online, Souls Reborn. It’s inspiring, and extremely well written. “Brandon” is an amazing poet, whoever he is. :)

Souls Reborn
Our voices joined in song
The day my soul met you
Flames of hate extinguished
My heart born again new
Our day of celebration
The kindred souls of two
The day you came into my life
And made my wish come true
The knife lies on the table
It’s cutting now is through
Life’s pieces taste as sweet as cake
’Cause I share this day with you
The flames dance in your eyes
The glow brightens my world
How could I ask for anything else
Than to share this with you girl
In a million coloured spheres
Our hopes and dreams drift to the sky
I smile as they float off together
Happy we stand side by side
A gift of hope we give each other
A promise to always be true
You splash my world with color
That had faded before I met you
The sun it sinks into the west
As this day comes to an end
But tonight in my thoughts you will remain
My beautiful, special friend
This day comes but once a year
You make every day brand new
I slip off with a feeling so warm
Wishing all your dreams come true

Love, tbk.
written from my laptop @ my dad’s, finished 12 12 AM [Sun, Mar. 30, 2009]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © 2009 TBK's Barn Life

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika