Wednesday, December 23, 2009

…is you ♥

[see last entry]

I actually burst out crying. We considered going straight to the barn before my lesson, but I'd get there too late. So we went straight there.

 

When I got to Bonnie's, she verified that the filly was indeed back. She didn't know why – but it turns out that she'd been back for a while, but Bonnie hadn't known it was her. After my lesson, I went over to Bonnie's dad's house (have I mentioned she lives with him now?) for a sleepover.

(We watched Home Alone. Best movie ever.)

In the morning, we went to the barn.

 

She was there. I don't know how long I spent stroking her, and telling her I loved her. She was different – better trained; less scared. Her face is now dappled gray, too. Soon I think she'll look like that all over. That's how Luna looks.

My filly2Apparently, Jon sent both fillies to some place in hopes of selling them. I don't know how it worked exactly, or really any details, but I guess they were trained while they were there. The other day, a man came out and rode her! She's still green, especially when you consider her age, but she's much improved. I just hope that this time we have a little more time to spend together before she's sold (I think Jon may not be trying to sell them anymore; I hope not).

 

She remembered me – or, at least, I think she did. She would follow me in and out of her stall (like, through her paddock) and when I walked a long way down by the fence before calling to her, she… I don't know what to call it – it was between a trot and canter. *shrugs*

My filly

I love her so much. God, I love her. I want to stay with her forever. I don’t want to have my heart torn again.

Since she was less skittish this time, I was able to take a picture of her! I took two, actually, but only one turned out well since I took  them on my phone. She doesn't look too great in the picture – she's more beautiful in person – but it means so much to me just to be able to see her. :-)

all my love, tbk

written from my laptop, finished 1 51 AM [Thurs, December 24, 2009]

1 comments:

So You Think horse said...

Nice article. Thanks for uploading and sharing with us.

So You Think horse

Post a Comment

 

  © 2009 TBK's Barn Life

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika